To be able to give practical guidance or healing prayer, it would require talking with you, hearing the story, and really listening to God on your behalf. Though neither John, Stasi, nor our little team are able to offer this in a way that will do your story justice (thanks for your understanding in that), we do have some resources we think will help:
- Our Prayer page
- John's book Moving Mountains
- Deliverance and healing prayer—SOZO Ministries
- Prayer—Elijah House Ministries
- Operating in the Courts of Heaven—You can find teachings on this on YouTube.
- Spiritual warfare is something you'll want to explore as a part of what is going on. Adam Young's series on warfare (episodes 41-43, 45-47) is extremely helpful. Wild at Heart also has a podcast series on that.
- Finally, we'd be remiss if we didn't mention how important we believe the role of counseling is. Having another trusted person's eyes on our story can be extremely helpful. Neither John nor Wild at Heart offer personal counseling. We encourage you to pursue a connection with a counselor in your local area.
We pray the love of Jesus over this circumstance, and that he would shed his glorious light there. May the God who provides shelter, comfort, grace, forgiveness, and healing provide a path, a way to Life in this place.