We're excited to be able to offer our online course in different languages through subtitles.
- BASIC includes Spanish, French, German, and Arabic
- Captivating CORE includes Spanish and German
- Wild at Heart includes Spanish, French, German, Polish, and Arabic
- Captivating includes Spanish and German
To access the files, first, go to the proper course homepage:
Then click on Downloads > Dropbox Folder > Subtitles
There you will find folders with various languages. Inside those folders are .srt files. We recommend using the VLC media player to play your video with subtitles. You can download this directly from the VLC website if your computer doesn’t already have it installed: https://www.videolan.org/vlc/.
Once the VLC media player is installed...
- Download the .srt file from the Subtitle folder in the dropbox folder.
- Download the session videos from the Video folder in the dropbox folder.
- On your computer, create one folder for each session. Make sure that each session folder only includes one session with its corresponding .srt file.
- Once the videos are created, you're ready. You can open up your videos using VLC software, and the video will automatically sync with that .srt file when played.
- You will be able to turn the subtitles on or off or select different languages if you downloaded others. You can do this while in the VLC toolbar: Subtitles > Subtitle Track.
Thank you for wanting to share this message, and we hope this helps with any language barrier.