We're excited to be able to offer our online course in different languages trough subtitles.
- BASIC includes: Spanish, French, German, and Arabic
- Captivating CORE includes: Spanish and German
- Wild at Heart includes: Spanish, French, German, Polish, and Arabic
- Captivating includes: Spanish and German
Directions on how to access the files:
First, go to the proper course homepage:
Then, click on: Downloads > Dropbox Folder > Subtitles
There you will find folders with various languages. Inside those folders are .srt files. We recommend using the VLC Media Player to play your video with subtitles. You can download this directly from the VLC website if your computer doesn’t already have it installed: https://www.videolan.org/vlc/
Once the VLC Media Player is installed:
- Download the .srt file from the Subtitle folder in the dropbox folder
- Download the session videos from the Video folder in the dropbox folder
- On your computer, create one folder for each session. Make sure that each session folder only includes one session with its corresponding .srt file.
- Once the videos are created, your ready. You can open up your videos using VLC software and the video will automatically sync with that .srt file when played.
- You will be able to turn the subtitles on or off, or select different languages if you downloaded others. You can do this while in VLC toolbar: Subtitles > Subtitle Track
Thank you for wanting to share this message, and we hope this helps with any language barrier.